Habakkuk 2:2-4 exhorts us to write the purpose vision and make it plainly seen, clear and easy to understand.
As you move through the process and do the real work of self-discovery you will end up with a set of documented visions or pictures of you walking in your God-ordained purpose.
The Ultimate Guide to Living Your Purpose: 7 Steps to Creating the Life You Crave offers help to do just that – to understand what God-ordained purpose and destiny really are. It is a methodology for discovering the real “you” and provides a toolkit for true purpose discovery using strategic vision boarding and enlightening exploration.
This book is for the Christian woman who:
- wants to connect with what she has been designed to do, but, has never been able to identify it.
- has never truly paid attention to her own career desires, but, is now ready to make a change.
- has children who are having trouble clarifying college choices and majors.
- is a frustrated career professional, wanting to reinvent herself.
- is retirement age but not ready to retire, has a lot to offer but unsure of how to apply her efforts.
- is sick and tired of feeling stagnant and unchallenged.
About the Author
Shawn R. McLeod has always been passionate about helping women walk in their God-ordained purpose. Her delight is to teach others the principles of harnessing their imagination and vision. Her goal is to help Christian women have a greater impact in the world through building their inner vision of themselves dominating in their mountain of influence. As a motivational speaker and author, Shawn takes the life-changing message of “Living Your Purpose” on the road to share with as many people as possible.